Friday, August 6, 2010
Get a taste of what San Francisco has to offer at SF Chefs 2010 from August 9th-15th. I went last year and had a blast. Not only do they offer the finest to drink but all the great Chefs of the city come out to man their booth and greet all the wonderful people that attend. This event is sponsored by Visa Signature so if you use your Visa Signature card to purchase the tickets you will be eligible to save over 20% to the event and more. Last year they set up a VIP lounge just for Visa Signature holders and the best part is that they gave away wine holders, which are super convenient at these type of events!
* August 9-15 - SF Chefs 2010 Restaurant Week
* August 10-13 - Industry Seminars
* August 12 - VIP Spice Party
* August 13-15 - Consumer Seminars
* August 13 - Sommelier Awards Luncheon
* August 13 - Hog in the Fog Opening Party on Union Square
* August 14 - VIP Sugar Party
* August 14 - Top Chef Happy Hour
* August 14-15 - Grand Tasting Tent
* August 14 - Fork it Over Foodraiser 2010
Union Square and the Westin St. Francis Hotel
Ticket Price :
$125 for the Grand Tasting Tent and other prices vary depending on event
Visa Signature holders receive a discount!
SFChefs 2010 presented by Visa Signature®, is a food and wine event celebrating the unique flavor, diversity and bounty of Northern California. The main tasting tent will be in Union Square, where chefs, wine makers and distillers will offer an exploration of taste featuring local products. Classes and seminars will offer interactive opportunities for the public to participate with local farmers, ranchers, chefs, winemakers, distillers, media, luminaries, authors, vintners, mixologists and culinary experts in an entertaining forum.